A PDF version is also available here.
- B.S. in Computing, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, 2012
- M.S. in Language Technologies, Carnegie Mellon University, 2014
- Ph.D in Language and Information Technologies, Carnegie Mellon University, 2020 (expected)
- 2019 till now: Research Scientist
- Petuum Inc.
- 2012 - 2019: Research Assistant
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Supervisor: Professor Eduard Hovy and Professor Teruko Mitamura
- Summer 2015: Research Intern at Google Research
- Google Inc.
- Work on Verb Phrase Ellipsis to infer ellided predicate information in light verbs like “Yes, I do!”
- Supervisor: Edgar González Pellicer and Daniel Gillick
- Summer 2012: Student Developer at Google Summer of Code
- Worked on the DBpedia Spotlight, developed and delivered a collective entity linking system which considers the coherence of all entities in a document context.
Talk at LREC 2014, Reykjavik, Iceland
Tutorial at AAAI 2020, New York, USA
Tutorial at GTC 2020, New York, USA